Spring Soccer Season Supplemental Tryouts – Boys 15U-19U
We will be holding a supplemental tryout for 15U-19U boys (who are not currently carded on a NCYSA team) interested in participating on a spring season competitive team.
Who: 15U-19U boys (birth years 2000-2004)
When: Sunday, October 21 at 5:00pm
Where: BB&T Sports Park, 428 Twins Way, Bermuda Run, NC 27006
Players must register for the tryouts prior to attending on October 21st:
For players new to Twins:
1) go to the website: www.twincitysoccer.org
2) create an account and add the player as a participant
3) register for the 2018-19 Competitive Program tryouts and pay the $25 fee
For players with a Twins account:
1) log in to your Twins account via the website: www.twincitysoccer.org
2) register for the 2018-19 Competitive Program tryouts and pay the $25 fee
All players must bring a completed medical release form to the tryout on October 21st.
Anyone applying for financial assistance must submit the application and required proof of income documents to the BB&T Sports Park office prior to October 21st.