Se Habla Español
Checklist for Parents:
Register online for Competitive Tryouts and pay the registration fee. $30 if registered before deadline (using the appropriate coupon code) and $50 if registered after.
You MUST submit the following paperwork at Tryout check-in:
- NCYSA Medical Waiver completed – team name and jersey number should remain BLANK. Complete, make a photocopy, and turn BOTH original and copy in at check-in.
- Upload a copy of the player’s birth certificate in Twins Blue Sombrero account by clicking on the “pencil” icon next to the players name. For all players returning and new to Twins, even if you have a paper birth certificate on file.
- Any player (new to Twins or coming from the Twins recreation program) born outside of the US must complete and submit International Clearance Forms.
- We do NOT need a photo of the player at this time.
- If you are wishing to apply for Financial Assistance, please click HERE for an application. ALL applications MUST be turned in by the deadline listed on the application, no exceptions. This date is before tryouts, any applications received after the deadline may not be eligible to financial assistance.
Weather: If the weather is questionable, check the weather hotline, 336-998-4277, option # 4 or www.twincitysoccer.org website for status of fields.
Checklist for Players:
- Plan to arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to the tryout start time to allow for check in time and traffic
- Players are to check-in at the appropriate table, turn in required paperwork and receive their tryout t-shirt and number bibb. This assigned identification number must be worn on the tryout shirt at BOTH sessions. Please allow time to affix the assigned number bibb to the tryout tshirt.
- Make sure you wear shin guards and bring a fully inflated ball clearly labeled with your name
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Bring plenty of water in a labeled water bottle