2017-18 Winter Programs
Scroll down the page below the video for more information!
Log in to your Twins account to register for Winter Programs!
- Price Point: $125, includes 6 sessions and a ball.
- Dates: Dec 3rd, 10th, 17th, Jan 7th, 14th, 21st. Time slots are 2:00-3:00pm, 3:00-4:00pm, Where kids will be in those is TBA.
- Registration needs to be split up between U8-U10 Junior Academy then U10 Elite Academy-U14 Classic/Select.
- Held at Gateway YWCA
Youth Indoor Recreation League at WS Sportsplex
- For U5-U12 Recreation Players, all details can be found at Twins Rec (Click Here)
- Twins Recreation players older than U13 are eligible to register for the Indoor Competitive League
- Please contact Sarah Bridges at email@example.com with any questions
Winter Shots and Saves Camp
Open to goalkeepers and all field players, the Shots and Saves camp at the WS Sportsplex focuses both on the competitive goalkeepers and players trying to improve their goal-scoring ability. Run by full-time coaches with both field-player and goalkeeper experience, the camp will feature individual technical work focused on ball striking, placement, 1v1 attacking skills, and creativity on the ball for the field players and handling, footwork, distribution, and game management for the goalkeepers. The two groups will come together each day of camp to participate in game-specific attacking and goalkeeping activities.
- Cost: $75
- Dates: December 27-29
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Location: WS Sportsplex
- Ages: U11-14 Boys / Girls
- Capacity: 8 goalkeepers and 16 field players
Youth Indoor Competitive Leagues at WS Sportsplex
- For U13-U19 Recreation and U8-U19 Junior Academy, Select, Classic, and High School soccer players. Sign up as an individual or with a team. Registration deadline is Nov 1st. All details and registration can be found at https://wssportsplex.com/competitive-league/
- Contact Ethan Kilby at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
For Soccer Parents! Indoor/Outdoor Adult Leagues at WS Sportsplex